Furniture Sales Associate
Direct Interiors is currently looking for an Experienced Furniture Sales Associate that thrives in a busy environment.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Walk customers through the showroom floor and identify products that appropriately match customer needs.
- Coordinating sales efforts with respective internal departments
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Proven sales experience in the premium furniture industry (5+ years)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Experience using the computer for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
It is not easy to start and grow a business, let alone sustain for over 40 years! We truly do believe that our employees are the reason behind our success. We are committed to ensuring that all of our employees work in a positive and progressive work environment. An environment that allows everyone to excel at their own personal career goals.
Please submit your most recent resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in advance. (No Agency Calls Please!)